Sunday, April 6, 2008

Be careful what you wish for

In December, I wrote about how I hadn't yet found a presidential candidate to support, but that it didn't really matter because I live in Pennsylvania: Apolitical.

I'm eating those words now, because the race has gone on a lot longer than usual, and so we Pennsylvanians actually get a chance to help decide the Democratic nominee this year. And, I actually found a candidate to support.

I'm excited that there's actually a race this year. I like that my vote actually counts. But can I just tell you, I'm so tired of the campaign commercials, the op-ed pieces, the endless debates... I really just want it over with so that I know who I'm supporting in November.

Yeah, I know... the grass is always greener...

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hear, hear!! Isn't it sad how we've been inundated with ads, phone calls, blah blah blah, and we still have the Election in November???

Anna said...

ads? what ads? my brain is numb ;-p

Josh Gaffin said...

i had no idea that there was an election this year. i thought that all the hot air was from global warming.

god, am i funny or what?

xx